[X-Newbies]

Mike Binstock mikebinstock at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 05:41:39 PST 2006

For someone who has used Fink (not really liked it) i
never realized MacPorts was a better option. I am
looking forward to trying it out. Normally what I do
now, after 5 years in this environment, is manually
way of making a file which is very combuersome. The
last few packages I have downloaded have installed
themselves which is fantastically easier then before.