[X Servers] Profiles (was AD on 10.3)

Tom Renaud duaner at lisco.com
Mon Dec 22 09:42:27 PST 2003

OK, profiles then, but I'm trying to do this in the context of OS X
server and was asking if there is a way to change the default profile
that the server gives out when a user logs into a Windows machine for
the first time.

I'm not sure what the all users desktop is?  I'm not very good at
Windows!

Tom