[X-Servers] Power Outage and Mail Box Corruption

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Tue Jan 24 14:37:06 PST 2006

At 11:44 AM -0800 on 1/24/06, Chris W wrote:

>  Did you resolve this issue?

Thanks for responding, Chris ... looks like only a handful of us are left here.

Yes, I've resolved it. Not entirely to my satisfaction, but I'm back
in business. Repairing permissions on the server got my mailing lists
back and running properly again. That also allowed me to successfully
delete and recreate the mailbox that got corrupted. I was not able to
save the approximately 200 messages in the corrupted box, but it
being the weekend, I don't think there was anything really valuable
there.

FWIW, I got the help I needed, within minutes, from the bulletin
boards on Apple's support site.

Bob