[X-Unix] Compiling GAIM on OS X / Or Getting it to Run?!!

Long, Jason longj at insanityabounds.com
Tue May 17 10:03:59 PDT 2005

Any one here have any success at Getting Gaim to run on their Mac?? I
have compiled a lot of it  now I'm stuck at a little promblem in the way
which is the fonts.conf file not being set up correctly... Or missing..
I should be posting a error message shortly after I get home, however I
wanted to see if anyone has already gotten Gaim running on Mac OS X if
so then I would love to know how they did it and what steps they took to
get it to work. I did most of mine thur Fink Commander and some packages
had to be manually installed because Fink wouldn't install em.

Jason