[X4U] Data and audio CD question

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 23:58:51 PDT 2004

I'm finishing off a site which will appear on a CD. The CD will also
have audio which can be played on a CD player

So far all appear to work but the only way I have managed to do this
(and thus avoid the problem of a CD player attempting to 'play' the
data) is by recording the audio and data onto a CD in two parts. The
downside of this is that one gets two disk images. This may be
confusing to the user. I know that files can be made invisible but have
no idea how to do this.

I would be grateful for any advise how to make the 'audio part'
invisible to both mac and windows users.

I am on a mac.

Thanks

Jan