[X4U] Cleaning Up Your iTunes 4.7 Library - Deleting Duplicates

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Thu Oct 28 12:23:34 PDT 2004

Try this:

iTunes Dupes Barrier

I have used this software to search for duplicates in my 105Gb iTunes
database with no problems.

It puts all dupes in a special list so that these comparisons can be
made.

W.

--
Wally Rodriguez                         wrodriguezATupstairsefx.com
Dir. of Visual Effects                                     Upstairs