[X4U] Readiris 9.0 Problem

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Apr 12 00:14:43 PDT 2005

I'd be trying a re-install of Readiris and then, if you have an external
drive with OSX installed on it, I'd try installing Readiris onto that to
see if it's a glitch in your current OSX install.

Are you sure that your scanner is supported?

Coj

Arnie Coleman <arniecoleman at adelphia.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
12/04/05 05:07 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."