[X4U] Drive space utility

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 13 12:53:06 PDT 2005

On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:39 pm, Rad Craig wrote:

> I found a neat little program the other day that displays all the
> directories/folders on your drive, sorted by drive space.
> Where I can see which directories/files are taking up the most space
> so I can delete them if I don't need them?  You know, like those pesky
> unix kernels.  :)

You need this thread:
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/126399>
For every instance of "Gentoo" replace with "Mac".

Cue a dozen posts pointing to GUI utilities on Version Tracker which
reinvent this particular wheel; bonus points if they're closed-source &
a Gold Star (tm) if they're shareware.

Stroller.