[X4U] email clients that work with AOL and Yahoo mailing lists?

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Fri Dec 16 17:30:56 PST 2005

Hi John,

I suggest that instead of AOL you use Google's mail system. I get my
Yahoo Mail lists easily through GMail and it even filters it into
folders -- though they call them Labels. You can set up an account to
use the web interface or you can set it up as a regular POP account.
With a POP account you can use any email client you like. I'll send
you an invitation next chance I get.

Milton