[X4U] OT - Secure Web Page Validation Problem

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 23:21:52 PST 2005

.shtml is for Server Side Includes, and is not security-related. It means
that the page contains links to html fragments that the server includes when
the page is requested by the surfer. The 's' in front of the html notifies
the server to look at the page for includes. But servers have to be
configured to permit server side includes, or SSI. Google SSI for more
information.