[X4U] Re: Palm vs. PocketPC

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Wed Dec 21 05:55:16 PST 2005

On 12/20/05 3:24 PM, "Daly Jessup" <jessup at san.rr.com> wrote:

> I synch by putting the Palm in the cradle and pressing its button.
> But I went into Palm's conduit setup this time and disabled the
> Address Book conduit, and synched again.  This time, both my home and
> business addresses were written to the Palm device (Tungsten T5)

Daly, the T5 is the Palm that sounds most interesting to me at the moment.
However, it's VERY frustrating to have to keep multiple copies of my
contacts database on my Mac (one in Entourage 2004, another in Apple's
Address Book, and now perhaps a third in Palm Desktop. Is there an advantage
to using Palm Desktop on the Mac as opposed to Address Book?

Have you (or any other listas) used Missing Sync for Palm?

Thanks so much

Jim Robertson