[X4U] audio line-in & microphone

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 07:45:31 PST 2005

I wanted and bought a microphone so that I could add narration to my
video projects...I haven't messed with Skype yet, but if/when I do,
I'll use this microphone and a pair of walkman-style headphones
plugged into the back of my Mac Mini.

But yeah, my reading revealed that Modern Macs require either self-
powered Mics or USB Mics, which sorta confused me, as USB devices are
not SELF-powered, but Mac-powered, via the USB bus..

whatever..it works.

nk