[X4U] help with ilife 05 insstall

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 21:22:30 PST 2005

Unfortunately, my OSX partition is about 10GB
and I"m currently using up about 8GB

and I"m wanting to install iLife 05, which requires about 4GB.. if I
want to install everything.

I'm trying to figure out what the heck is taking up 8GB in the first
place ?
my iTunes library is stored on an external Firewire drive.
Also, my iPhoto library is stored on an external Firewire drive.

I've gone thought my files etc in my home directory.   It's not like i
got much going on in that directory.
any suggestions where I might could look ?  figure out what's takin' up
so much room ?

OR is there a way. that when I go to install iLife 05..  could I maybe
just install Garage Band on another drive other than my main OSX
partition ?
Because it seems like a good bit of this 4GB that is needed to install,
is on account of Garage Band.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kanasa