[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 11 13:42:02 PST 2005

Don't get me wrong, I think the Mini is great and I'd love to have one.
But doesn't it remind you of what they tried to do with the short lived
G4 Cube?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com