[X4U] Last Check Before Upgrading To Tiger

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Fri Jul 8 12:38:46 PDT 2005

I'd highly recommend spending $5 and downloading the "Take Control of
Upgrading Tiger" from Tidbits.com. I think all your questions will be
answered. Also, you can buy 4 Take Control books in printed version
for about $30 at Barnes and Noble or other book chains.

<http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/?44@684.BMpgaa5q3ui@684.BMpgaa5q3ui>
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is
my religion."
Abraham Lincoln