[X4U] Powerbook screen too dark outside

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 05:50:32 PDT 2005

On 26 Jun2005, at 10:08 AM, Anne-Marie Concepcion wrote:

> Even with the screen at its brightest, it's like I'm working with
> black ink on medium-gray paper, barely any contrast.

     Forgive me if you have already done this:  In system preferences
under display there is a checkbox that says "Automatically adjust
brightness for ambient light changes."  If it's checked, uncheck it.
If it's not checked, check it.  See if it makes a difference.

     Your other option is moving to a more cloudy place.  Seattle
might work.   :-}

                                                 Peter