[X4U] N00b question on burning CD to CD

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:18:01 PDT 2005

I'm sure there are better ways to do it now, but when I used to want
do something like this, I made a Toast image of the disk. Doing it
that way preserved the CDDB finger print.

I haven't done this in years though. Good luck...

On 6/29/05, Jesse Leo <jleo at projectsupport.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Wondering what the best way is to copy an audio cd -- is importing to itunes
> then burning the only way to go? Or is there an easier way to copy an audio
> disc (using disk util or something)?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Jesse

"It's gettin' so a businessman can't expect no return from a fixed
fight. Now if you can't trust a fix, what can you trust? For a good
return you gotta go bettin' on chance, and then you're back with
anarchy." --Giovanni Casparro