[X4U] Thoughts on Spotlight?

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Sun May 1 08:45:55 PDT 2005

No kidding.  I just now noticed that if you hover your cursor over
whatever file was found in the Spotlight tab, you'll get the path
there.   But it's damn annoying that it opens the file when you click
on it. (which is, i suppose, what you'd want to do eventually)

This is where they should standardize on Spotlights functionality.
To me, the most straight-forward way is to see the path at the bottom
ala the Finder Window, where you can double click at any point in the
path name and go to the directory or file itself.