[X4U] Why isn't Ichat showing better video quality

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun May 1 12:39:11 PDT 2005

Hi Doug,

I have my old Panther install on an external FW drive that I can boot
from, as well as a fresh Tiger install on the internal.  I've also
been disappointed at the quality.

If you leave the ichat window at it's default size, I think that the
video IS a little clearer, but of course gets pixellated as you full-
screen it.

If you want to buddy list me at mikee60369  (AIM)  (NOT this
michaelelliott at mac address) then we could try a before-after and do
screen shots to compare on the same connection.

While we're on the topic...anyone out there with a G5 want to try to
host multi-way chat?  I think you have to have good upload
bandwidth.  I've been dying to try this feature.  If so, buddy list
me  mikee60369 (AIM)

Michael