[X4U] Tiger Observations (Not Elsewhere Documented)

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun May 1 20:28:33 PDT 2005

There's a right fury at the versiontracker.com site for Expander.
Seems that Allume software has changed the download page so that you
have to provide a valid email address to get "directions" to the
download.  Damn irritating, but it IS their product to do with as
they please, and I'm not going to complain (much) about jumping
through their hoops for their (otherwise free) product.

But just so you know, they're posting the direct link in the
versiontracker forums :-)

Michael