[X4U] Tiger Observations (Not Elsewhere Documented)

Jeff Porten civitan at jeffporten.com
Sun May 1 22:57:39 PDT 2005

Was just poking around in my System Profiler, and my 1Ghz 17" is now
reporting a DVD-RW compatible burner for the first time ever.  That's
news.  Have to check it out.

Keyboard access is a bit nicer: I can now select "Jeff Porten
<civitan at jeffporten.com>" from a dropmenu with the "c" key.

All sorts of gizmos that used to require third-party software is now
built-in.  Dashboard replaced WeatherPop; uControl no longer
necessary now that I can disable Caps Lock remotely.

My Internet connection seems to have sped up quite a bit; Safari and
downloads are both humming along much more quickly.

Best,
Jeff