[X4U] Tiger Observations (Not Elsewhere Documented)

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Mon May 2 21:53:12 PDT 2005

>Very strange...the icon that *I* think of as the Apple Address Book
>is a brown folder with white tabs and an "@" sign in white on it.
>This is the icon that I see in the Applications folder.
>
>The icon that I see in the ..Mac prefs for Syncing contacts is a
>completely different icon..very system 7-ish, yellow in color and
>low res.

The fact that it is low res should tell you that something is not
right. I too see the standard Apple Address book in the .Mac pref
area for Syncing contacts.
--

Robert Ameeti

Sometimes you just have to do something bad, just to know your alive.