[X4U] Possible Spotlight Feature -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Wed May 4 08:11:18 PDT 2005

I've just recently went through my [1400] pictures that are stored in
my iPhoto (5.0.2) 258 are rename each Image Title to something more
specific for each picture.  So far from what I have read online as well
as this forum, it appears that Spotlight will only search on the Image
Keyword and not the actual Image Title, correct?

I'm hoping this (Spotlight) can search by title which more sense to me
then keyword[s] - Any thoughts??  Please advise -

PS:  My Tiger is still in Shipping status or I would work through this
myself -
Thank you in advance for your input and feedback -
J.