[X4U] Possible Spotlight Feature -

SW sw at carolina.rr.com
Wed May 4 08:59:37 PDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Jeffrey Stormshak wrote:

> I've just recently went through my [1400] pictures that are stored
> in my iPhoto (5.0.2) 258 are rename each Image Title to something
> more specific for each picture.  So far from what I have read
> online as well as this forum, it appears that Spotlight will only
> search on the Image Keyword and not the actual Image Title, correct?
>
> I'm hoping this (Spotlight) can search by title which more sense to
> me then keyword[s] - Any thoughts??  Please advise -

  Well My camera names the images DSCNxxx with the xxx being the
increasing numbers.

  I went into Spotlight and searched for DSCN and it came up with
several thousand of my images.

  Looks like you are good to go.

Steve

Modern English is the Wal-Mart of languages: convenient, huge, hard to
avoid, superficially friendly, and devouring all rivals in its
eagerness to
expand. -Mark Abley, journalist (1955- )