[X4U] Possible Spotlight Feature -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Wed May 4 10:42:46 PDT 2005

Awesome and thanks for the feedback -  At some point, I will eventually
use those iPhoto Keywords but I didn't want to spend that time before I
upgrade to Tiger this weekend - will play around then and go back to
really clean up my photo mess (self-created, of course) -
Thanks for the heads up on this -

J.