[X4U] Non-US cities, countries in Weather Widget in Dashboard?

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Wed May 4 20:51:53 PDT 2005

There was an entry yesterday about going to accuweather->world-
 >choose a city-> note the designation following "zipcode" near the
end of the url-> copy that "zipcode"->paste it into the widget's
location field and click "done." It'll "validate," then give you the
weather. I checked the weather in Athens yesterday by this method.
I've also seen posts saying to just enter the city name and country
in the location space and that woks too, but I haven't tried that. Of
course, you must first click on the "i" at the bottom right corner o
the widget to flip it over and expose the location entry field.
mike