[X4U] Tiger and Classic - i.e.: Pagemaker with Tiger???

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed May 4 20:53:36 PDT 2005

>OK, don't laugh too much...
>
>Has anyone tried Tiger with Classic; imparticularly Adobe Pagemaker
>6.5 or 7.0 - does it work AND does it work well?

I won't laugh, because you just sent me into a panic, I'd not tried
ClarisDraw under Classic, and I still haven't gotten moved off of it
(not sure I ever really will).  ClarisDraw started up and I was able
to do some basic editing and  print a page, so hopefully everything
continues to be fine.

PageMaker 6.5 starts, but I really can't say more than that, I don't
think I have any PageMaker files left, and I never really used it
(though I've used InDesign 2 & 3 a lot).  I know InDesign 3 starts up
as I checked that last weekend right after I upgraded to Tiger.

			Zane