[X4U] it ain't news [OT]

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed May 4 23:17:56 PDT 2005

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=726946

*******

The overwhelming consensus was that Tiger was far and away the best
consumer operating system available now, with Microsoft not expected
to match it in features in Windows until the end of 2006 at the
earliest in its "Longhorn" system.

Gates said he was pleased that the media were getting excited about
computer operating systems. And then he took his jab at Apple, whose
share of the consumer market is nearly 4 percent.

"You can always tell if you're working on a Mac or a PC. Just take
your applications and stick them in there and see if they run," he
said, moments after calling Apple "the super-small market share guy."

Not sure about you all.. but all my Applications work just fine on my
mac :-)

kansast