[X4U] Non-US cities, countries in Weather Widget in Dashboard?

John Bryan johnbryan at mac.com
Thu May 5 10:34:23 PDT 2005

 Thanks, Alan.

That part about hitting Return to get it to validate did the trick.

I've got it to do non-US cities now, but am still trying to get it to "take" my home city and use that for the default.  Someone had said they X'ed out of the weather widget after entering the data ffor their desired default city, relaunced it and it had set it.  I haven't yet been able to get it do do this yet.  Maybe logout/login.  Don't know.

<subjective_rant>It's cool and all, but my opinion is that the way to do this should be less of a trial and error thing.  If the method is not obvious then it should be written out somewhere.  Or maybe I'm just not clever enough to suss it out on my own, or have a low irritation/frustration threshold, or both.</subjective_rant>