[X4U] Rip It Up - iTunes Import Settings Survey

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:29:34 PDT 2005

I currently have all my songs ripped at 256 AAC. I performed the test where
I ripped the same song at different rates and in different formats, then
played them all through headphones, chose the best one, and then I bumped up
the bitrate for good measure and because I had the space.

But I recently acquired a 250G hard drive and I am currently re-ripping
everything to FLAC. I'm going to use those FLAC files as an archive and
convert them to MP3 and reload my iPod with those.

matt.