[X4U] Rip It Up - iTunes Import Settings Survey

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:51:01 PDT 2005

I should mention that this 250G hard drive is in my Linux box. The only
fancy way I know of to do it is a windows program (which I can't remember
the name of at the moment) that supposedly runs fine in Linux using Wine (a
Windows emulator). If that doesn't work then it's time to start scripting I
guess. If there are any Mac solutions to this I'd be interested in hearing
those also. I could just pull the files across the network ... probably
slow, but it's not like I'm going to be sitting there watching it anyway.

matt.