[X4U] Mail Bug !

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 6 06:56:19 PDT 2005

Well just when you thought Mail was finally fix, then it happens

" Warning: Your e-mail storage quota has been exceeded. This quota
includes all folders, not just your Inbox. Please save your e-mail to
your PC and remove it from the server or new mail may not be received."

This morning I received this email stating that I was over quota, HOW
CAN THIS BE !!!

Under my email account: Remove copy from server after retrieving a
message:
"Right Away" (is selected)
in fact ALL my email accounts are setup this way....
So, I click the button Remove NOW, and there was 1915 message that
where deleted.

Please, these problem has plaque Apple Mail program since 10.2
we are running 10.3.9 is there a FIX for this.

its funny, we did do a clean install 4 weeks ago, and updated to full
10.3.9, mail was running fine. in fact, did a check 2 weeks ago,
to see if any mail maybe on the server, there was none.

So, it would appear, Just like all the other times, Apple Mail problem
breaks down with communication with the other mail server.

When I switch to ThunderBird, used that since 10.2.x we never,
had that problem... Never. ( NEVER)

But, now since we are thinking about Tiger, and iPhoto, thought of
going back
to Apple Mail... oh brother... its back.

Well enough talk... is there any fixes, for this... or is it SOL.

Tks-
Rick