[X4U] Wireless networking problems and 10.2.8

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Fri May 6 15:11:51 PDT 2005

I may be confused by what you are asking for but here goes.
If you are talking about reconfiguring your Airport Base Station you
want to use

file:/Applications/Utilities/Airport\  Admin

If you are talking about reconfiguring your mac, then you want to use

System Preference -> Network Preferences
You can add a new location or change the priority of the internet
connections by showing "Network Port Configurations". You can drag the
ports up and down to change the order of use. (Mine are Airport,
Built-in Ethernet, Bluetooth and last internal modem because virtually
never use modem. )  If modem is at the top of the list then the system
will attempt it first.

HTH
..lj