[X4U] Copying User Accounts

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Fri May 6 22:56:07 PDT 2005

This is an Shell file that I've used in terminal to create new accounts
on a machine remotely. You could use it then copy the User folders from
the other machines. ( This worked for Panther but my Tiger is still in
route.)
_______
#/bin/sh
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey uid 501
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey gid 20
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey shell /bin/bash
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey home /Users/lj
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey realname "..lj"
sudo nicl / -create /users/grey passwd	\*

sudo ditto /System/Library/User\ Template/English.lproj /Users/lj
#copy your files here or modify previous line
sudo chown -R lj:staff /Users/lj
_______
..lj