[X4U] Dashboard needs better widget installation mechanism.

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Sat May 7 21:04:35 PDT 2005

Well, you can enable "open safe files after downloading" in Safari
and it should automagically put the widgets in Users/you/Library/
widgets.  But some folks might think that this might a tiny inkling
of a security issue...

Peter

On May 7, 2005, at 11:54 PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> I don't want to have to leave Dashboard to recognise a new widget.
> I simply want to click and have it install for me. Sure there's a
> way in Safari for you to click to install Dashboard widgets.

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.4
pkrug at mac.com