[X4U] Maintaining Tiger

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun May 8 11:49:36 PDT 2005

B.ru_c-e_=95K1u-tch-k0 =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?  ?= said:

>OnyX running under Tiger reprots "OnyX will not run with this version
>of Mac OS X". It will require an upgrade.

Thanks!

On the other hand, you can do everything that you need to do, as far as
routine maintenance goes, using tools other than OnyX.

In fact, I may update that page and leave out any mention of OnyX.  As
OnyX has been updated, new features have been added to it that are simply
not a good idea to use.  Originally I recommended OnyX because it was a
nice, free, multi-function utility that couldn't get you in a lot of
trouble.  That really isn't the case anymore.

You may, instead, want to check out:

YASU
http://www.jimmitchelldesigns.com/yasu.html

Yasu has already been updated for Tiger.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html