[X4U] Malware for Mac...

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:55:19 PDT 2005

For newbies, like me, what kind of possible malware widgets could be
downloaded in 10.3.9? I thought what was being pointed out was a risk in
using dashboard, which is a 10.4 thing. I understand the "Open safe files"
vulnerability now and will turn it off as soon as I get home, but I didn't
think much of it because none of the "safe" file types seemed like possible
vulnerabilities. So what kind of files can be auto-opened by Safari in
10.3.9 that can sneak malware into OS X?

Thanks,
matt.