[X4U] Cannot connect to secure sites after installing Tiger

Randy Jamerson rjamerson at ebsco.com
Tue May 10 14:52:30 PDT 2005

After installing Tiger, I can no longer connect to HTTPS (Secure) sites like
banks or any internet commerce sites that require a log in.

My proxy settings have always been set that HTTPS has to go through our
proxy server.  This always worked until installing Tiger and has also
happened to the two other people on our network that installed Tiger.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The error we receive is as follows:

The gateway could not retrieve the requested page.
ISA Server: "Proxy Server name lists here"

Randy Jamerson .  Prepress Systems Administrator
EBSCO Media
801 Fifth Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Office. 205.226.9557