[X4U] Upgrading from Tiger to Tiger Server?

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:14:30 PDT 2005

I'm buying a Mac Mini soon to use as a server. Eventually I'll want
to install OSX Server on it for all the shiny admin tools, but right
now I don't have the extra 500 bucks. Does anyone know if there are
any problems upgrading a working machine from the client to the
server version of the OS? For that matter, can anyone confirm that
the Mini will run Server at all? (It's not offered as a BTO option at
the Apple Store.)

Thanks,
Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

"Lobotomies for everyone! Me first please."
- Apesnake