[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu May 12 10:47:56 PDT 2005

Has anyone notice that iSync no longer updates/sync's to the iPod.
I've been doing this in Panther (10.3.9) for the last (6) months.  It
states that I must use iTunes.  Why would iTunes update Text Files
(Notes) and my Address Book and Calendars to iPod?

This and the lost of my Quicktime Pro features is really a "joke"...

Any suggestion for the iSync replacement for Tiger?  Please do advise -
Signed,
An unsatisfied Tiger Upgraded User -
J.

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes."
-- attributed to Edsger Dijkstra