[X4U] Strange network relates issues under 10.3.9

Colin Thompson shadow_swab at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:09:15 PDT 2005

We have a user in the same boat, where Lotus Notes
broke with the 10.3.9 patch.  I did a few brief
searches through the IBM and Apple sites, as well as
Google, but I haven't found any fixes.  Did you find a
resolution for this problem other than rolling back to
10.3.8?  Is there any reason to believe that the Lotus
problem has anything to do with Java and might be
fixed with the Apple patch?  Of course I will try it
when this user brings in his laptop, but I'd like to
know beforehand.

Many thanks!

Yahoo! Mail