[X4U] Need Applescript help for Mail

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 22:14:10 PDT 2005

On 5/12/05 8:22 AM, robert at elastica.com <robert at elastica.com> wrote:

> Why anyone would stick with Entourage over Mail in Tiger is beyond me.

Because Entourage does a lot more than Mail. For a lot of people, Mail does
enough. I gave Mail another try after upgrading to Tiger, but quickly went
right back to Entourage. Smart folders don't interest me too much because
Entourage has had such a feature for years (Mail Views)

> Firstly, Entourage uses a proprietory database format keeping all your mail in
> the one file.

Yes. If your main concern is that all your mail isn't in a single
proprietary database file, then you shouldn't use Entourage. That doesn't
concern me.

Eddie Hargreaves