[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu May 12 14:24:17 PDT 2005

What Playlist??  I've said I'm sync'ing Address Book and iCalendar
items to my iPod - which was what the previous version of iSync did
for me.  See why I hate that Apple has moved that Program Logic from
iSync and placed it into iTunes - It causes confusion.  Once again,
it makes my point clear that you don't use a Music App to Syncronize
non-music data...  Just my thoughts -

Sorry to be brass but this has nothing to do with my MP3 Library or
any music in iTunes -
J.