[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Thu May 12 14:54:54 PDT 2005

No.. but you do use a music app to sync your iPod.  And since you
aren't really Syncing, but only downloading one way, it makes sense
to do it all at once in iTunes.  It's also where they've established
the pictures sync for iPod Photo.

They've basically seperated the control logic for the various sync
stuff to be connected to applications.  It does make some sense.. I
used to hate having iSync bug me to connect my iPod,   or some such.
I also didn't always want to sync my palm & my whole computer at once
to .Mac.

Matthew

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner