[X4U] Tiger: what happened to my printer?

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Thu May 12 15:09:00 PDT 2005

On May 12, 2005, at 08:40, Jim Robertson wrote:

> Any ideas? Should I reinstall the drivers from the CD-ROM?

I'd see if there are newer versions on the printer manufacturer's
website.  After installing, I'd test it out to see if they work.  If
not, run a repair permissions (just in case), then if that still
doesn't work, log in on another account and see if printing works
from that account.  If yes, then it's most likely a problem with your
account preferences.

Hope that this helps.

--
gretchen