[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Neil Lists at mac.com
Thu May 12 19:13:01 PDT 2005

on 5/12/05 5:24 PM, Jeffrey Stormshak wrote:

> What Playlist??

Whatever playlists you want on your iPod could be synced by iTunes.

> I've said I'm sync'ing Address Book and iCalendar
> items to my iPod - which was what the previous version of iSync did
> for me.

Yes, now iTunes does that for you.

> See why I hate that Apple has moved that Program Logic from
> iSync and placed it into iTunes - It causes confusion.  Once again,
> it makes my point clear that you don't use a Music App to Syncronize
> non-music data...  Just my thoughts -

Actually, iTunes is the app that you use when you have your iPod connected
to your computer, so it makes some sense that it's the one that you use to
sync it.

> Sorry to be brass but this has nothing to do with my MP3 Library or
> any music in iTunes -
> J.

Actually, my question had everything to do with MP3 and music in iTunes and
it was prompted by your comment which did too.   Here's a review: