[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Fri May 13 12:09:50 PDT 2005

Michael -
First of all... Thank you for your view point.  I was concerned when
I got several responses that stated the "preference" of Music
Software to update/sync non-music related data.  I guess I'm glad to
hear that someone is (pardon the expression) "in tune" with me.  You
now have my vote of naming it "iPodWare".

I guess some of Mac Community should realize that the base fact of
plugging-in an iPod should auto-launch iTunes when working with non-
itune related data.   I digress...

Take care and thanks for the "Feedback"...
J.