[X4U] Rip It Up - iTunes Import Settings Survey

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Fri May 13 06:28:07 PDT 2005

That's what I do. My old TiBook is in the Den/Office/Junk Room, and has my
iTunes library on an external FireWire drive. I access it from my Wallstreet
in the living room. (Both those are wired, though. 11Mb/s wireless should
generally be OK, but you might get occasional drop outs. You'd most likely
have better luck with 54Mb/s wireless.)

I haven't messed around with accessing an shared iPhoto library - though
I've thought about it.

--
John Lyon
Austin TX