[X4U] Safari checking RSS

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 05:00:40 PDT 2005

     I have been noticing that when I first get on-line Safari can be
kind of slow.  After a while it picks up speed.  Taking a look at the
bookmark list, I think I found out why.

     Tiger's Safari comes with dozens of RSS feeds already
bookmarked.  When I noticed them there were hundreds of entries on
them.  I'm assuming that when it fires up, it goes and chews on those
feeds before it sinks its teeth into what I want it to do.

     I deleted all of them.  We'll see if this makes a difference.

                                             Peter