[X4U] Powerpoint

Pete Zimowski petez at mac.com
Sun May 15 19:37:02 PDT 2005

> I get now and then a Powerpoint file which should contain also
> music.  On a PC one can hear it tells me the friends who send them
> to me, but on a Mac there's no music.
> What's wrong?Paul Moortgat

Hi all,

I was just helping a friend get more acquainted with her AlBook, and
she mentioned receiving a PowerPoint file that contained music that
she couldn't hear.  Just for grins, I opened the PP file in Keynote,
and, sure enough, there was music in there, and we could hear it just
fine.  However, the timing of the PP presentation was messed up.

Could never hear the music in the PP show.

Weird.

Pete